Agencies, businesses or individuals that share the WCHA’s goals and mission of supporting and promoting Wisconsin’s transportation system are welcome to join WCHA as an Associate Member
Benefits of Associate Membership
- Working with WCHA to advance and support transportation development at the State and Federal level
- Discounts on registration and display fees at WCHA Road Schools
- Complementary listing on the WCHA website
Application for Associate Membership
- To apply to be a WCHA Associate Member, click here.
- You will also need to complete this form so your company appears on the WCHA website under our “Associate Member Categories” listing.
Associate Member Categories
(Click on links below to see current WCHA Associate Members in each category.)
- Engineering Consultants
- Construction Material Suppliers
- Equipment Suppliers
- Truck and Vehicle Suppliers
- Professional Service Providers
- Professional Associations
- Technical or Administrative Services
- Construction and Maintenance Contractors
For questions regarding WCHA’s Associate Membership program, please contact Dan Fedderly via email or at 715-643-5135.