Who Comprises WCHA Membership?
Any county in good standing and a member of the Wisconsin Counties Association (WCA) is automatically a member of the Wisconsin County Highway Association (WCHA).
Membership in the Association is defined as follows:
• A Highway Committee Member or a person serving on a County Public Work Committee service in that capacity elected or appointed under Section 83.015, Wisconsin State Statutes
• A Highway Commissioner or a person serving as Public Works Director serving in that capacity elected or appointed under Section 83.01, Wisconsin State Statutes
• County Highway or Public Works Department staff engaged in the areas of engineering; business management; fleet management; or operations management
• Associations, businesses or individuals that share the WCHA’s goals and mission of supporting and promoting Wisconsin’s transportation system
• Individuals who have held the office of President or Chair shall have voting rights on the County Highway Association Past Presidents (CHAPPS) Committee after leaving their positions.